Monday, August 1, 2011

Wearing Now: Business Casual

My work really has no dress code.  We have people who wear slacks and a jacket to work and we also have people who wear shorts and flip flops to work.  No flip-flops at work from Monday to Thursday please!  I am usually somewhere in the middle...jeans and t-shirt.  I have been getting a bit tired of jeans lately though, so I have been trying to switch it up.  Hence, the business casual trial.  I think I am pretty happy with my trial.  :)

 

Wearing flats in the morning for the comfort, but later changed to heels because heels are just cuter.  :)


This necklace is one of my favorites when I want to wear something dainty and cute.
Blazer: Hinge from Nordstrom
Tank: Frenchi from Nordstrom
Pants: J brand twill skinny
Flats: Tod's
Heels: Alaia
Purse: Chloe Edith
Necklace: Roberto Coin Tiny Treasures Dragonfly
Watch: Gucci Chronograph G

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...