Friday, August 5, 2011

Came and Gone: Steve Madden Kloud-L Wedges


I am a sucker for leopard on pony hair.  I don't know what it is, but it is just absolutely mesmerizing to me.  When I see a pair of shoes made of pretty pony hair with leopard print, I really want to touch it.  So when I saw the these Steve Madden 'Kloudd-L' Sandals at Nordstrom, I could not put them down.  In this case, they were leopard on calf hair, but good enough for me!  I took them home and paired them with a pair of skinnies and they looked HOT.  Now comes the 'but'...I walked around the house a bit, and my feet were getting tired because of the high heels.  I usually wear pretty high heels, but this 5.25" heel with 1.5" platform just tired my arch out.  I was quite sad when I came to the realization that I have to part ways with it.  I caressed it one more time and took it back to the store.

For those of you who are not a wuss like me and can tolerate a higher heel, I say get this because it will transition your wardrobe into fall very nicely.  Get them here for $109.95.

2 comments:

  1. Oh honey - im so sorry for your loss!! :-( I would probably have kept them anyway - just so I could stroke them every now and again ......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a sucker for leopard... so these shoes are gorgeous!!

    Sad to hear that they were too high :(... but that means you'll be able to purchase another one that's more comfortable right? :)


    http://gellinjelly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...