Friday, August 26, 2011

Leopard Mania

I have been OBSESSED with leopard print ever since I bought and returned the Steve Madden wedges in this post.  When I get obsessed over something, I look high and low just to satisfy my craving.  Since leopard is everywhere right now, it turns out that it's like an addiction and I am only fueling the addiction more by looking at it more.  These are the items made my lust-worthy list, from head-to-toe.

Scarf



Alexander McQueen Leopard Skull cashmere and silk-blend scarf that will add a nice pop of color to any outfit.  I love how the leopard and skulls are well balanced by the magenta so that my mom won't cringe at me when she see the skulls.  Price tag is a bit hefty, but it IS cashmere and McQueen...available here for $725.

Top
The Dolce & Gabana Stretch silk-charmeuse bustier top so hot paired with a blazer and slacks for the daytime, or with a mini or pencil skirt for a night out.  Available here for $1100.  

Bracelet
I NEED this Alexander McQueen Wrap Leopard-print hair wrap bracelet, everything from the leopord print, the calf hair, the double wrap, and the skull charm is calling my name.  It is a great addition to any outfit that doesn't have a lot of crazy prints.  Get it here for $260.

Bottom
I am skipping the 'Bottom' category because I prefer my print pieces anywhere but my bottom. 

Bag
Every girl needs a leopard bag.  This Miu Miu leopard-print calf hair shoulder bag is lady-like and versitile with the long and short strap.  I am even more drawn to the fuzziness of this bag, don't you just want to go and touch it?  No, I'm not crazy...well, only a little.  Available here for $2,250.

Shoes
I have talked about the Steve Madden leopard wedges that I was so sad to return because of the height in this post, but I found a new target!  These Annie-L Wedge bootie is so funky that I bet it would look awesome with any rocker chic outfit.  I would pair it with skinnies and a cropped leather jacket. At a price $149.90, what's not to love?  Available here.

What's your favorite leopard piece of clothing/accessory?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...