Thursday, July 14, 2011

Love: Louis Vuitton Bow Pumps

Photos from Style.com


Ever since I was a little girl, I have always loved mary janes, especially patent leather mary janes.  I still remember when my mom bought me two pairs of the same style of shoes for me, one nappa leather, and one patent leather, and I would always want to wear the patent leather one.  Girls love shiny things. 

I was flipping though a Harper's BAZAAR on the plane ride to Hawaii and saw one of the new Louis Vuitton shoes from its 2011 Fall RTW collection displayed in a shoot.  It was a pair of black patent leather pumps with three black bows on it and I immediately went ga-ga over it.  It brings back memories of me prancing around the house in my shiny black shoes.  Louis Vuitton modernized the classic mary jane with dainty bows, a high chunky heel, and different color combos.  I can definitely see myself prancing around the house in these, but at over $1000, I will only dream about prancing.  :)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...