Tuesday, July 12, 2011

New Find: Flip Flops




I apologize for not updating more often last week, it's been crazy!  We were in Hawaii enjoying the wonderful beach and weather that I was behind on the online shopping.  I did, however, do a little bit of live-shopping.  I got to Maui and find that I did not pack flip flops.  Major-fail for Vera.  I cannot be in Hawaii without a proper pair of flip flops, so shopping it is!  After trying out about ten pairs of flip flops, I finally found the most comfortable pair of flip flops there is out there: OluKai Amo W.  They have great arch support and are very comfortable to walk in.  OluKai's are actually the only brand of flip flops my hubby will wear because he claims that Havaianas hurt his feet.  If you are looking for something a bit more durable and have great support, I highly recommend them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...