Monday, July 25, 2011

Wearing Now: Cutoff Shorts & Long Lost Purse




Top: Chloe K from Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
Shorts: True Religion Joey
Purse: Chloe Edith
Necklace: H&M
Watch: Gucci
Sunglasses: Chanel
Shoes: Prada Sport
Drink: Fantasia Passionfruit Green Tea, so yummy

We had beautiful weather in the Bay Area this weekend, so time to go out with some shorts...never know how long we have this sunshine for!  I am obsessed with shorts and mini-skirts, strange because  I can really only wear them two days a week and three months of the year.  I just can't help buying them though!  I mean...I gotta have a selection of shorts in case I get to go on an impromptu vacation, right?  *wishing*  Of my shorts, my favorite are these True Religion Joey shorts - they make my thighs look a little slimmer than they really are, it's like magic!  ;-)  Okay...maybe not magic, but the key here is that the shorts opening flare out a bit instead of being straight and hugging the thigh.  Hugging thigh is no-good, very unforgiving.  If you have the same problem as me being self-conscious about the thigh when wearing shorts, try to find the shorts that have the flare and it will create the illusion of slimmer legs.

Second thing I am happy about besides the weather is...I found my long lost purse!  Well, I confess, I have neglected it because I keep wanting to shop for new things.  I know that's not really practical so I this time I shopped in my closet.  I pulled out my Chloe Edith that I have neglected and realized that it is perfect for the summer.  I took it out in the sunshine and fell in love with it all over again!  So if you haven't done so, go look in your closet and you may rediscover a treasure that will spice up your wardrobe again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...