Tuesday, July 19, 2011

New Find: Sunglasses



I did some damage at the Nordstrom Anniversary sale.  I always say that I will do better next year, but nope, it never happens, who am I kidding?  It's okay, hubby can *think* that I bought less than last year.  ;-)

I briefly touched on my last post on what to look out for in this sale.  What I forgot to add was sunglasses!  They had Tom Fords, Burberry, Ray-Ban and MbyMJ sunglasses.  I scored a pair of Ray-Ban's that I am loving right now.  My hubby actually hated it when I showed him in the store, so I got weak and gave up buying it.  I went home and could not get my mind off of it, so I called my favorite person at Nordstrom and asked her to get it for me.  She asked, "What does hubby think?"  I said, "I don't care!"  Haha, maybe I do care, but I am sure I can convince him to like it.  My excuse right now is, "I need a pair of polarized sunglasses for sailing.  I have to be stylish even though I'm sailing!"  He didn't buy that excuse, heh, I'll think of something else.

Ray-Ban RB4159 polarized sunglasses available at Nordstrom for $125.90.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...