Sunday, June 19, 2011

Must-Have Grill

Happy Fathers Day to all dads out there!  My dad had this genius idea of having a barbecue today in the beautiful weather, which leads to a light bulb going off in my head:  all men like to grill!  I started with my dad, and he always liked to cook, so that is not a surprise that he likes to grill.  Then my hubby, he has no idea how to cook, but he likes to 'play' cook when there is a grill involved.  With all my friends, I cannot think of one person who has not expressed an interest in the grill.  There is just something with men, fire, and meat; they make up the ultimate triangle.

With that premise, what's my job here today?  All the grills I have seen are ones that I would not like in my house.  They all look like one giant box of aluminum with knobs on it.  Some are not even functional in terms of space.  We also have a smaller balcony, so I do not want the grill to take up half of the precious room I have outside.  I need something functional, stylish, and good.  I did not think such a thing exists, until one day, there it is!  I was in Crate and Barrel looking for a couch, but instead, there was this perfect grill that fits all my needs.  It was just standing in the middle of the floor calling my name.  The Weber Performer Grill is compact and adorable, and has an ignition system for coal, makes lighting the coals a breeze. There are also a bunch of different accessories you can get for this so you can customize it to you liking.  My favorites are the cast iron wok and the pizza stone.  Can you imagine the pizza that would come out of this grill?  YUM!




This would also make an awesome father's day present if your dad doesn't have one already!  I can't wait to get my hands on this.  The Weber performance grill is available at Crate and Barrel for $349.95.

I got the stamp of approval from my dad and my hubby!  Men approved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...