Friday, June 17, 2011

Half Yearly Sale for Men at Nordstrom

The Half Yearly Sale started at Nordstrom today.  From July 17 - 19, it's double points on your Nordstrom card.  You can either shop online or shop in the stores.

Now, what use am I if I don't do some of the shopping for you guys?  Here are some of my picks from the sale.

I will focus on jeans for this post because that is always the first thing I hit since the sizes get sold out pretty quickly.

7 For All Mankind Relaxed Fit Jeans (West Cairo Wash) $99.90


Mavi Jeans 'Matt' Relaxed Bootcut Jeans $58.90


7 For All Mankind 'Standard Fit - Tracer Layout' Straight Leg Jeans (Simon Lake Wash) $125.90


Nudie 'Average joe' Straight Leg Jeans (Organic Sharp Used Wash) $134.90


 Levi's Red Tab 'Hesher' Straight Leg Jeans (After Dark Wash) $69.90


As for the rest, I will let you do the shopping.  I can't talke ALL the fun!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...