Monday, September 10, 2012

Back and shopping again!

I am back~~~!

Apologies for being MIA in a while, I haven't done much shopping in the last year due to some circumstances, but I am back now.  Hopefully I can ease my wallet back into shopping.

Lately I have been obsessed with looking at makeup and I have been obsessed about the Dior Au Natural Nude Look Palette.  
This fall is all about the nude look and this palette seems to have the perfect combination to create that look.  The palette consists of 3 eyeshadows, 2 lip glosses, bronzer, eyeshadow/lip brush, and a bronzer brush.  I don't take too much time to get ready in the morning so I like it is an all-in-one package and I don't have to think too much about what and how to make my face look presentable.  Just need to throw in an eyeliner and mascara(I love the Dior Waterproof Crayon Eyeliner and Diorshow mascara) and the look is done.  It seems pretty fool-proof that I can create a sophisticated look for work and not accidentally look like a drag queen...which happens.  

As a bonus, this palette has the cutest package spotting Dior's Cannage design and a D charm, making sure that we look stylish when touching up our makeup.  What's not to love?

Now I just have to convince my husband to let me buy it...he's not happy that my makeup is overflowing from under the sink.  I wonder if he will let me use the "makeup gets old" excuse?

Available at Sephora for $59. 

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo!! Welcome back!! And yes, you can totally use that excuse, becuase it is true! (he just doesnt need to know that you moved half of your makeup instead of throwing it out ...!) :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...