Sunday, August 7, 2011

Me and UGG's - not a match


Giant looking feet!  I'm sticking with my converse.

Why won't I wear classic styles of UGGs?  I really envy those girls who can pull it off, but there is no way I will ever, EVER be caught in a pair of these shoes.  My cousin would not believe me when I told her that I can never pull UGG's off because they add about two sizes to my already 'not-so-small' feet.  I had to sacrifice my feet to convince her.  Two points here -  duck feet and quack quack.

 Don't wear things just because it's on trend, make sure it actually looks good on you.  :)

1 comment:

  1. I have never worn uggs out before too, only sometimes around the house for warmth haha. ;)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag
    Join My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...