Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Wallets, Wallets, Wallets

My cousin is looking for a wallet, so being the helpful cousin I am (translation: take any reason I can get to look for stuff online), I started browsing.

If you want something with color, this Tory Burch Patent Zip Around Continental Wallet is great.  How can you pass up on red and blue patent?  There is just something about that shiny leather that makes it special.  One of my friends have this exact color scheme on her Reva flats and it looks amazing.
Tory Burch Patent Zip Around Wallet  Nordstrom.com for $195


If you are not a fan of patent or would like something less colorful, this Marc by Marc Jacobs wallet is a good choice.  It comes in white, yellow, grey, and black.  It was on sale at Nordstrom for $125 yesterday, but it is sold out now...which means it'll probably go on sale some time in the future at other stores too.  If you can't wait, you can get it at Shopbop.com for $188.
 
Marc by Marc Jacobs Continental Wallet at Shopbop.com



Now, in an ideal world where money was no issue...THIS is the must-have wallet.  I have been lusting after this wallet ever since I saw it in the Balenciaga boutique in Las Vegas 8 months ago.  It is just dreamy.  The giant hardware with the distressed leather is so unique, no one does it better than Balenciaga.  There are also so many leather/hardware color combination that there is a perfect color for everyone.  I present to you the Balenciaga Giant Money Gold in Old Rose.
Giant Money Gold at Balenciaga.com for $555





Did I say this is the perfect wallet already? 

What's your favoite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...