Monday, June 6, 2011

Cute flats I need

Okay, maybe need is the wrong word...nobody NEEDS cute shoes, but it's definitely desirable to have them.  Actually, I take that back, every girl needs a pair of cute flats.  

I have a hard time buying things full price, so I will always try to post things that I find on sale.  

For work, I like to have flats that have a bit of embellishments on them so it's not so boring in the workplace.  Check out these Marc by Marc Jacobs flats.  They are the universal color black but still fun with the stones on the bow.

Get them here for $198 at 50% off.


Another designer I really like is Miu Miu for flats.  Again, classic ballerina flat design.  Versatile colors to wear for work or on the weekend.

Get the black version here for $314.99 and the white version here for $331.

On those days you want to have some fun, consider these flats.  These Marc by March Jacobs Mouse Calf Hair Ballet Flats are super adorable.  The mouse design with the calf hair spotted mouse pattern is definitely quirky like many of the MbyMJ designs.  It makes me giddy just looking at it.  

Get the Mouse Flats here for $191.99.

Last one, and my personal favorite.  Miu Miu Polka Dot flats.  Every girl needs something that is polka dot prints.  It brings out the little girl in me and makes me smile every time I wear them.  I found them on Rue La La, this site that has different sales every day.  

Now you can get these Miu Miu flats here for $309 + VAT.

If you find something you like, please let me know too!  I love looking at other people's finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...